Wednesday, October 22, 2008





Fashionably Fall!











We have had so much fun this fall. So far we have had a lot of mixed weather here and lots and lots of pretty colors. We got to watch some of the fall flair in action at our family cabin. Makayla really enjoyed rolling in all the leaves and carrying them around in her little red wagon.














I personally love this time of year because I fell like life slows down even if it is just for a moment and I take a deep breath of fresh air and reflect on the wonderful season. As leaves blow across the streets and the trees empty themselves of their golden covers, I am reminded of the special family moments we have had this year. Recently we went to Disneyland.







We had so much fun at Disneyland. Makayla was a little concerned when she saw all her favorite characters were larger then life. She enjoyed meeting Mickey, Minnie, Handy Manny, and especially Goofy. Cody and I were like little kids with stars in are eyes. I guess it is true what they say about the magic there.

S

M

I

L
E
!





"Micky Mouse! I visited your club house!"






1 comment:

Mikaela & Joel said...

Great job on your first post! Your little family is too cute! I love fall too- just wish winter didn't have to follow it!