Friday, January 29, 2010

January Fun!


Concidering I have always disliked the month of January, I find it funny how life finds a way to change your mind about things. This has been the funnest January on record. Makayla had 2 birthday parties and we had Cody's 30th Birthday last weekend. I went to Brighton ressort in Utah to "Ski Utah" for the first time in 11 years with work. I won't lie, I fell down a lot, but I haven't laughed that hard in a while! We had the greatest day; It snowed the night before but the day was crystal clear and warm for skiing standards! Loved it! You won't find me on double diamond anytime soon though!






Lyla, Michele, Mikaela, Dr Nord, and Brittny










Hanging out at our amazing cabin in Brighton, Utah












Brace Faces at Cody's 30th!




Cody and his mom on his 30th!












My little angels!












Oh Baby!

















Makayla's Birthday

































Cody's family party at Birdies!

















Me and the gals!

















Cody finally got his birthday wish after 30 years! A real shettland pony showed up on the neighbors lawnjust for Cody's birthday. Talk about a coincidence!














Bowling fundraiser for the Provo District Dental Society. Dr Nord, Me, Janel, and Brittny!






















No comments: